Delete Search History: Clear All Browsers History
Deleting the search history of a browser improves the performance of web browsers (Bing, Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and so on). As we all know, a web browser saves all the information and activity performed by the user, so delete search history.
When you visit websites, apps, and services, some of your activity is saved in your browser account. To delete your activity record, you need to clear all the search history. With the Ctrl + H keyboard shortcut, it will automatically open the Chrome searches. With this method, you can simply update the web browser and clear all the caches and cookies.
Is search history permanently deleted?
Yes, it will delete the complete history of the web browser permanently. The web browser collects all the information and activity performed by the user on the browser. When you delete the record, it will be permanently deleted.
How to delete search history on Bing?
To clear the search history of Bing, follow the instructions:
- Open the Bing web browser.
- Click on the three horizontal lines.
- Click on the Search History option.
- At the right side corner, click on the “Clear All” option.
How to delete search history on Microsoft Edge?
To clear your search history on Microsoft Edge, follow the instructions:
- Open Microsoft Edge.
- In the right corner, click on the three dots.
- Select the settings option and click on the Privacy, Search, and Services option.
- For deleting search history click on the “Clear search history” option.
Delete Search History on Google:
To clear your search history you need to select a specific day, a custom date range, or a time option, follow the instructions:
- Open Google and click on the three dots shown in the right side corner.
- Select the Search history option and choose the search history you wish to delete:
All Search history: Click on the clear Down arrow and then select the Delete all-time option.
A specific time period: Click on the Delete Down arrow and then select the Delete custom range option.
A specific day: Select the Delete all activity option and select from [day].
A specific activity: Click on the Delete activity item option.
NOTE: If you want to clear the Google Search history then you can’t be able to recover it or restore it.
Delete search history on Mozilla Firefox:
To clear your search history on Mozilla Firefox, follow the instructions:
- Open the Mozilla Firefox web browser and click on the three horizontal lines.
- Select the History option, then select the Search History option.
- Click on the settings option.
- Select the Privacy and Security option and click on the Clear History option.
Delete Search History of Safari:
To clear the search history of Safari, follow the instructions:
- Open the Apple device settings and click on the Safari icon.
- Select the “Clear all browsing data and history” option.
- It will pop up a confirmation notification.
- Click on the OK option.